SchEMS has prioritized timely update to capture new discoveries and learnings into its academic programs. At the same time, we also recognize necessity to keep our programs cost-effective and practical without compromising the quality. The teaching and learning at SchEMS emphasizes on the followings:
- Participatory and interactive approach that maximizes effectiveness of the classroom teaching.
- Supplementing theory classes with practical works, project works and laboratory works.
- Involvemlement of students in research and consultancy works as research assistant or intern.
- Organization of additional short-term trainings to the students on new topics.
- Arranging internships in the leading institutions and study in abroad universities.